Gas range ovens are an essential in many households, offering solid cooking capabilities and offering delicious meals for years. They can have problems with time, just like any appliance. The most frequent issue that can occur is a malfunctioning Haier oven control board. The board is responsible for controlling the temperature, timer and other functions of your oven. This can cause your oven to become impossible to use or to be difficult to use. It is good to know that replacing the Haier control board is a fairly simple task that can be accomplished at home using a few basic tools and understanding. We’ll walk you through how to change the Haier gas oven control board so that you can quickly get back to your favourite dishes.
1. Unplug the Haier range and turn off the gas supply. Set cardboard on the floor just in front of the range to prevent scratching the floor. Remove the range from the cabinet and disconnect the power cord. Then shut off the gas supply. Use a helper if necessary.
2. Remove the Haier control panel back shield The screws must be removed from the back shield for the control panel and remove it from the range.
3. Remove the Haier oven controller board and take a photo of every wire that is connected to it. This will enable you identify the proper wires, and then connect the appropriate wires to the new controller board. Disconnect all the wires from the control board for the oven. Remove the mounting screws and remove the oven control board from the control panel.
4. Attach the overlay onto your new Haier oven controller board. If the overlay on your existing oven controller board is in excellent order and you’d like to install it for the new controller board, take it off gently using the help of a knife. It is possible to attach the overlay to the new Haier oven control board by leaving a sufficient adhesive remnants.
5. Transfer the overlay to an existing Haier control board: Connect the new overlay to the control board if it was purchased an entirely new overlay.
6. Install the brand new Haier oven control board. Position the oven’s electronic control board and then reinstall the screws that hold it in place. Make sure you connect all the wires to the brand new Haier oven control board using your digital photo as a reference.
7. Attach the Haier back shield of the control panel The control panel should be placed back shield on the side of the console and secure back shield by using mounting screws.
8. Restore power, then install your range. Plug the power cord into the electrical outlet and then switch on the gas supply.
Carefully slide carefully the Haier range back inside the cabinet, ensure that the rear leveling foot properly is in contact with the bracket for anti-tip so that the appliance doesn’t slide forward when you lift the oven’s door and remove a loaded oven rack. Use a helper if necessary.
Although it can be a bit daunting to replace the Haier oven control board with the proper tools and instruction, this is an easy job that will save you both time and cost. In this article we’ve outlined the steps required to replace the Haier gas range control board. This includes taking out the old board, installing the new one and testing it to make sure that it’s operating properly. These steps will help you avoid the hassle and cost hiring a professional to repair your oven. Be sure to take the necessary precautions to avoid injury when working with appliances , and refer to the directions of the manufacturer if are uncertain. With a little patience and some basic DIY skills you can easily replace your gas range oven control board, and then enjoy more delicious meals that are cooked perfectly.