Gas range ovens are common in many homes, offering solid cooking capabilities and offering delicious meals for years. They can experience problems in the course of time, like any appliance. One common issue that may result from a malfunctioning Samsung oven control board. The board is responsible for controlling the temperature, timer, and other features of your oven. If it malfunctions and you are unable to use it, it could be difficult or impossible to operate your oven. Fortunately, changing the Samsung control board is an easy task that can be done at home, using only a few tools and experience. In this article, we’ll lead you through the steps required to change a Samsung gas range oven control board so that you are able to cook your most loved meals in no time.
1. Unplug the Samsung range and turn off the gas supply: Set cardboard on the floor to the left of the range so that it doesn’t scratch the floor. Remove the range from the cabinet and unplug the power cord. Turn off the gas supply. Use a helper if necessary.
2. Take off the Samsung control panel’s back shield.
3. Remove the Samsung oven control board: Take a digital picture of the wires attached the control board in order to record their location so that you can connect the wires onto the new control board for the oven in the same way. All wires should be removed from the control board for the oven. Unscrew the mounting screws, then take the oven control board out of the control panel.
4. Attach the overlay to your new Samsung oven controller board. If you have an overlay on an oven controller board is in good working order and you’d like to install it for the new control board, take it off gently using the help of a knife. The adhesive residue should remain on the reverse of the overlay so you can attach the overlay to the new Samsung oven control board.
5. Transfer the overlay from the existing Samsung control board: If you bought a new overlay for the control board, attach the new overlay to the control board.
6. Install the new Samsung oven control board: Install the control board for the electronic oven and reinstall the mounting screws. Carefully connect all the wires to the brand new Samsung oven control board using your digital image as a reference.
7. Attach the Samsung control panel shield back shield. Place the control panel shield back shield on the back console. Attach the back shield with mounting screws.
8. The gas supply must be turned on and connect the power cord to restart power.
Take care to slide the Samsung range back inside the cabinet ensuring that the front leveling foot correctly connects to the anti-tip bracket to prevent the range from falling forward when you open the oven door and remove a loaded oven rack. Use a helper if necessary.
Although it can be a bit daunting to replace a Samsung oven control board, using the correct tools and instructions, this is a simple task that will save you time and cost. This article will show you how to replace a Samsung oven control board. We’ll also outline the steps involved in setting up the new control board and checking it to ensure it’s working correctly. By following these steps, you can save the cost and inconvenience hiring a professional and get your oven back to functioning in no time. Always remember to take safety precautions while working with appliances . Also, make sure to follow the directions of the manufacturer if are unsure. You can easily change the control boards with the help of basic DIY knowledge. This will allow the cook to prepare delicious, perfectly cooked meals.