Gas range ovens are common in many households, providing stable cooking capabilities as well as providing delicious meals for many years. They can have problems in the course of time, like any appliance. The most frequent issue that can be triggered is an issue with the Blomberg oven control board. It is the component that regulates the oven’s temperature and timer. This can cause your oven to become inoperable or even difficult to use. With some basic equipment and knowledge you can easily replace the Blomberg control boards at your home. This article will show you how to change the Blomberg gas oven’s control board so that you’ll be able to quickly return to your favorite dishes.
1. To avoid scratches on the floor, unplug the Blomberg range. Take the range out of the cabinet and unplug the power cord and shut off the gas source. Use a helper if necessary.
2. Remove the Blomberg control panel shield and back shield.
3. Take off the Blomberg oven control board You can take a digital photo of the wires attached to the control board in order to record their locations so you can connect the wires to your new control board of the oven the same method. Remove all wires connected to the oven control board. Take out the screws for mounting and then remove the oven control board from the control panel.
4. Attach your overlay to the latest Blomberg oven control board: If the overlay placed on your current oven control board is in great condition and you’re planning to put it on the new control board for your oven Remove the previous overlay using a putty knife. The overlay can be affixed to the brand new Blomberg oven controller board by leaving a sufficient adhesive remnants.
5. Transfer the overlay from the original Blomberg control board. If you purchased a new overlay for the control board, attach the new overlay onto the control board.
6. Install the Blomberg oven controller board. Set the control board on the oven and then reconnect the mounting screws. Connect all the wires to the Blomberg oven controller board using the digital image to guide you.
7. Connect the Blomberg control panel shield back shield. Install the control panel shield back shield onto the back console. Secure the back shield using the mounting screws.
8. Restore power, then install the range: Plug the power cord into the electrical outlet and switch on the gas supply.
Slide the Blomberg range into the cabinet. Be sure that the rear leveling foot is properly aligned with the bracket for anti-tip to make sure that the range won’t move ahead when the door of the oven opens. After that, remove the oven rack loaded. Use a helper if necessary.
Although it could be daunting to replace the Blomberg oven control board, using the correct equipment and guidelines, this is a straightforward task that will save you both time and money. In this article we’ve laid out how to replace a Blomberg gas range oven control board. These include removing the old control board, installing the new one, and then testing it to make sure that it’s working properly. These steps can save you the expense and hassle of hiring a professional to repair your oven. Be sure to take precautions when working on appliances. If there are any questions, consult the manufacturer’s instructions. You can easily replace the gas range oven control boards with some patience and basic DIY abilities. This will allow you to enjoy delicious, perfectly cooked meals.