If you’ve ever found yourself asking yourself the reason why your Blomber washing machine is draining and filling at the same time there’s no reason to be concerned. This is a common problem which can be caused by several issues. In this article, we’ll discuss the most frequently-cited causes of this problem and provide step by step instructions on how to fix the problem with a Blomber washing machine that fills and drains simultaneously. This guide is for you, whether you are a professional DIYer or an amateur. It will guide you through how to fix your Blomber washer back to normal and in good working order no matter what level you’re in at.
Water Inlet Valve : The water valve inlet to your Blomber washing machine can be used to fill tubs with hot, cold or warm water. The valve is operated by electronic solenoids, which are controlled by the timer or electronic control board, and the water level control/water level selector switch, or the pressure switch. If your Blomber washer continues to fill in the course of draining the water inlet valve could be in error. If the issue persists then unplug your washer. If the Blomber washer continues to fill, the valve that is inlet is damaged. If the Blomber washer does not fill the water, then the issue is in the circuit of electricity that is controlling the valve. How do you test the water inlet valve in a Blomber washing machines by using a multimeter
- Before you begin, shut off the power and water source to the Blomber washer.
- The valve must be removed in order to test it. It will be found behind the connection to the hose. To take the valve off, you will need to disassemble the cabinet for your washer.
- Inside the valve, you’ll find screens that might have the accumulation of dirt and other particles. You should clean up any dirt or debris that you encounter. These screens are not sold as a separate item and will need to be replaced in the event of damage. It is also important to inspect the outside of the valve for damage, wear, or cracking.
- Your owner’s manual will give the resistance readings needed for functional valves. They are different between Blomber washer models. Once you’ve reached the correct reading, set the multimeter’s Rx1 setting to connect the terminals of the valve’s terminals. If your valve doesn’t have continuity, you can use an Blomber replacement valve.
Water level switch, also known as a pressure switch and air dome tube
The water level switch, activated by water pressure is used to control the level of water within the tub. The control panel is likely to include this component. It may also include an air dome tube, or hose which connects to the tub. The switch is located underneath the tub on Blomber washers and comes with an electronic control. The water will fill up the tub and then compress the air inside, pressing against the diaphragm. The switch controls the valve for water inlet and turn the valve off at the proper water level. What is the best way to check the water level switch on the Blomber washing machine
- Because you’ll be working with electrical parts, be sure that you have unplugged the appliance prior to beginning.
- Begin by opening the Blomber cabinet of the washer and taking the air dome out. Put the hose in water and then seal the end. Then blow the other end of the hose into the water. If bubbles start to rise to the surface, you’ll require a new air dome hose.
- Check the switch and hose for cracking, fraying or wear.
- It is possible to replace your water level switch in the event that it has been damaged.
In conclusion the conclusion is that it is true that a Blomber washer that fills and drains at the same time could be a frustrating problem to resolve However, with the right knowledge and tools it’s fixable. It’s easy to fix the most common problems, including the blockage of the drain hose, malfunctioning water inlet valve, or malfunctioning pressure switch. Always check the Blomber washer’s user’s manual for specific directions and unplug the machine prior to making any repairs. You can get your Blomber washer running like new with a bit of effort and knowledge.